Rental Housing: Preservation and Rehabilitation
Recognizes programs that best preserve or rehabilitate affordable rental housing.
Note: Individual developments are not eligible for an award.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.
Colorado Housing and Finance Authority
Colorado Housing and Finance Authority:
Affordable Housing Preservation Initiative
CHFA spearheads Colorado's Housing Preservation Network to preserve Colorado’s affordable rental housing stock.
Illinois Housing Development Authority:
One-Stop Shopping for Housing Finance
Name your syndicator and IHDA handles the rest. One-stop shopping to preserve affordable housing.
New York City Housing Development Corporation:
Year 15 Resyndication Strategies for Scattered Site Portfolios
Assistance for older affordable developments that require further evaluation and capital infusion of resources.