Entry is now closed. Thank you to all the HFAs who submitted programs and practices for consideration.
Winners will be announced and awards presented during NCSHA’s 2020 Conference & Showplace October 24 – 27.
NCSHA’s Annual Awards honor state housing finance agencies for their outstanding public-purpose programs and practices. The mission of this prestigious awards program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, encourage innovation, identify industry best practices, and facilitate information sharing among HFAs.
In 2020, HFAs were encouraged to enter their COVID-19 response programs and practices in the applicable subcategories or a specially created COVID-19 Response subcategory under Special Achievement.
Why should your HFA enter NCSHA’s Annual Awards for Program Excellence?
- To share your HFA’s successful programs and practices with member HFAs nationwide to advance the industry
- To communicate your program design and implementation experiences for the benefit of your peers
- To benchmark your results with those of HFAs around the country
- To establish your team as innovators in the affordable housing community
- To recognize your employees’ hard work
In addition, member HFAs may be invited to present on their entries during breakout sessions at NCSHA’s 2020 Conference & Showplace in New Orleans.
Winning HFAs will receive recognition:
- during the Awards presentation at the Annual Conference
- on the NCSHA website
- in announcements to NCSHA’s members and partners
- in a press release sent to industry media
Award recipients also will receive:
- an attractive award to display in their offices
- the opportunity to have a complimentary professional photo taken during the Annual Conference for use in promoting their achievement
Online Entry — NCSHA’s Awards Submission Portal
- Convenient and efficient entry online
- Secure management of your entries in the portal ― return at your convenience to revise or submit additional entries until the May 1 deadline
- Instant confirmation that your entries uploaded successfully
NEW IN 2020
- These new subcategories reflect the sophistication of HFA communications programs and the transformational role of digital tools and channels in communications practices.
- Retired Subcategories: Creative Media and Promotional Materials and Newsletters
Updated Subcategory Language in the Homeownership and Rental Housing Categories
- Encouraging New Construction replaces Encouraging New Production to more clearly convey the intent of this subcategory.
Deadline: Wednesday, July 1, 11:59 p.m. ET