2021 Entry Deadline: Friday, April 30, 11:59 p.m. ET
NCSHA’s Annual Awards honor state housing finance agencies for their outstanding public-purpose programs and practices. The mission of this prestigious awards program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, encourage innovation, identify industry best practices, and facilitate information sharing among HFAs.
HFAs are encouraged to enter their COVID-19 response programs/practices and efforts to expand housing opportunity for households and communities of color and other historically underserved groups. If your COVID-19 program does not fit in an established subcategory, you may enter it in the COVID-19 Response subcategory under Special Achievement.
Why should your HFA enter NCSHA’s Annual Awards for Program Excellence?
- To share your HFA’s successful programs and practices with member HFAs nationwide to advance the industry
- To communicate your program design and implementation experiences for the benefit of your peers
- To benchmark your results with those of HFAs around the country
- To establish your team as innovators in the affordable housing community
- To recognize your employees’ hard work
In addition, member HFAs may be invited to present on their entries during NCSHA’s 2021 Conference & Showcase.
Winning HFAs will receive recognition:
- during the Awards presentation at the Annual Conference
- on the NCSHA website
- in announcements to NCSHA’s members and partners
- in a press release sent to industry media
Award recipients also will receive an attractive award to display in their offices.
Online Entry — NCSHA’s Awards Submission Portal
- Convenient and efficient entry online
- Secure management of your entries in the portal ― return at your convenience to revise or submit additional entries until the April 30 deadline
- Instant confirmation that your entries uploaded successfully