NCSHA’s Annual Awards for Program Excellence honor member state Housing Finance Agencies for their outstanding public purpose programs, projects, and practices. The mission of this prestigious awards program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, facilitate information sharing among HFAs, identify industry best practices, and encourage innovation.
The 2018 program is now closed. Thank you to all the HFAs who participated. Winners were announced during NCSHA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Showplace in Austin. Click on the categories to view this year’s entries.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Management Innovation
- Rental Housing
- Special Achievement
- Special Needs Housing
Why should your HFA enter NCSHA’s Annual Awards for Program Excellence?
- To share your HFA’s successful programs with member HFAs nationwide to advance the industry.
- To communicate your program design and implementation experiences for the benefit of your peers.
- To benchmark your results with those of HFAs around the country.
- To establish your team as innovators in the affordable housing community.
- To recognize your employees’ hard work.
In addition, entrants may be invited to participate in a presentation about their program, project, or practice during a breakout session at NCSHA’s 2019 Annual Conference & Showplace.
Winning HFAs will receive recognition:
- during the Awards presentation at the Annual Conference & Showplace
- on the NCSHA website
- in announcements to NCSHA’s members and partners
- in a press release sent to industry media
Award recipients also will receive:
- an attractive award to display in their offices
- the opportunity to have a complimentary professional photo taken during the Annual Conference for use in promoting this achievement
Stay tuned to enter your HFA’s outstanding programs, projects, and practices in the 2019 Annual Awards for Program Excellence.