Rental Housing: Preservation and Rehabilitation
Recognizes programs that best preserve or rehabilitate affordable rental housing.
Note: Individual developments are not eligible for an award.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.
Rhode Island Housing (Winner)
Illinois Housing Development Authority:
"Preservation Now Program"
"A Public/Private Partnership in the MAP Program"
Michigan State Housing Development Authority:
"Rental Development Gap Financing NOFA"
Ohio Housing Finance Agency:
"Recycled-Tax Credit Assistance Program"
Rhode Island Housing (Winner):
"Capital Improvement Loan Program"
Washington State Housing Finance Commission:
"9% Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Policy Initiative"