Why You? Why Now?
Join forces with the leading advocate for affordable housing and the only association that represents the housing finance agencies of every U.S. state and territory.
NCSHA’s members are the HFAs of every state, the District of Columbia, New York City, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands; the agencies that allocate the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit) in the states where an HFA does not; and more than 300 affiliate members in the affordable housing field.
From major investment firms and purveyors of new technology to developers and small nonprofits that fill uniquely local needs, NCSHA’s affiliate roster reads like a who’s who of the affordable housing industry. The aggregation of skills, experience, and excellence represented by NCSHA’s affiliates is a key driver in the success of NCSHA’s conferences and networking events.
Benefits of Membership
NCSHA membership is organization based; all employees of a member organization will receive member benefits.
- Advocacy for the federal housing programs on which state HFAs and their key partners depend to create affordable housing opportunity across the country. NCSHA is at the forefront of these advocacy efforts to not only preserve and fortify these programs and delivery systems but also to identify new opportunities for HFAs and their partners in the process.
- Network with all the key players in affordable housing, including HUD, Treasury, and other housing organizations.
- Receive blogs and news updates with late-breaking information on affordable housing legislation, regulation, and business developments.
- Gain admission to our members-only Annual Conference, the most important meeting of the year for affordable housing professionals.
- Receive discounted registration at all NCSHA conferences.
- Receive advanced reservation notice for two annual trade shows that attract more than 1,000 attendees each and include sponsorship, exhibiting, and advertising opportunities.
- Receive priority consideration for speaker positions at NCSHA conferences and workshops.
- Enjoy discounts on all NCSHA publications, such as the Membership Directory and the State HFA Factbook.
For more information about joining NCSHA, contact Phaedra Stoger.
For more information about partnership opportunities, contact Kimberly Carr.