Rental Housing: Preservation and Rehabilitation
Recognizes programs that best preserve or rehabilitate affordable rental housing.
Note: Individual developments are not eligible for an award.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
Illinois Housing Development Authority:
Illinois Housing Development Authority
Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development:
Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
New York City Housing Development Corporation:
New York City Housing Development Corporation
Virginia Housing Development Authority
Washington State Housing Finance Commission (Winner):
Washington State Housing Finance Commission