Rental Housing: Multifamily Management
Recognizes outstanding innovation in asset management or compliance monitoring practices in affordable rental housing.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.
Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (Winner):
"Indiana Compliance Working Groups"
The Listening Tour - "Connecting with our Partners"
"Compliance and Monitoring Made Easy"
Rhode Island Housing:
"A New Methodology for Managing Risk and Allocating Resources"
"Rental Housing Risk Mitigation Initiative"