Rental Housing: Multifamily Management
Recognizes outstanding innovation in asset management or compliance monitoring practices in affordable rental housing.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
Connecticut Housing Finance Authority:
LEAN Performance Assessment System
New LEAN Performance Assessment System
MassHousing's Subsidy Roundtables foster better working relationships between Subsidy Administration staff and owner/agent staff.
How to be a Successful Renter eBook
A unique online eBook resource for renters that's free and available 24/7.