Rental Housing: Multifamily Management
Recognizes outstanding innovation in asset management or compliance monitoring practices in affordable rental housing.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
MassHousing embarks on a "listening tour" to enhance its asset management performance.
"PORT - Property Online Reporting Tool"
Improving customer service and compliance monitoring and reporting through a simple, web-based tool.
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency:
"Low Income Housing Tax Credit Lease Addendum"
Lease Addendum pertaining to compliance with the LIHTC Program
Rhode Island Housing (Winner):
"An Improved Model for Managing Risk and Allocating Resources"
Our Risk Rating Model has greatly improved asset management for our multifamily portfolio.
Washington State Housing Finance Commission:
"Web-Based Annual Reporting System"
An innovative web-based system that simplifies reporting for 2,000-plus property managers, while giving funders a powerful oversight tool.