The Annual Awards for Program Excellence honor state Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs) for their outstanding public purpose programs, projects, and practices. The mission of this prestigious awards program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, facilitate information sharing among HFAs, identify industry best practices, and encourage innovation.
Winners will be announced and awards will be presented during NCSHA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Showplace, to be held October 13 – 16 in Austin.
Entry Deadline: Friday, June 15, 2018, Midnight ET
Annual Awards Categories
- Share your HFA’s successful programs with HFAs nationwide to advance the industry.
- Communicate your program design and implementation experiences for the benefit of your peers.
- Benchmark your results with those of HFAs around the country.
- Establish your team as thought leaders in the affordable housing community.
- Recognize your employees’ hard work.
In addition, entrants may be invited to participate in a presentation about their program, project, or practice during a breakout session at NCSHA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Showplace.
Winning HFAs will receive recognition:
- during the Awards presentation at NCSHA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Showplace
- on the NCSHA website
- in announcements to NCSHA’s members and partners
- in a press release sent to industry media
Award recipients also will receive:
- an attractive award to display in their offices
- the opportunity to have a complimentary professional photo taken on site during NCSHA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Showplace for use in promoting this achievement (Photos will be sent digitally to the award recipients after the conference.)
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.