Homeownership: Encouraging New Construction
Recognizes programs that best encourage the new construction of affordable ownership housing.
Homeownership entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Use data, research, and analysis to demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers and underserved markets
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.
Delaware State Housing Authority
Delaware State Housing Authority:
Strong Neighborhoods Housing Fund
Program will lead to homeownership for 180+ families while rejuvenating blighted neighborhoods.
District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency:
Building Housing Affordable to Washington, D.C.’s Workforce – Housing Investment Platform
Private and public partnership model builds affordable housing homeownership community and economic opportunities in Washington, D.C.
Nebraska Investment Finance Authority:
NHR and NIFA Housing Production Partnership
A robust partnership between Nebraska Housing Resources (NHR) and NIFA that is creating new opportunities for home buyers.