In 1972 in Detroit, the state HFAs convened their first national conference. In September 2021, the HFAs and their partners return to Detroit and mark 50 years of collaboration and innovation to provide affordable housing to those who need it.
Registration is now open. Make plans to join us — in person!
Motor City, here we come!
NCSHA’s premier members-only event brings together HFA executive directors, board members, and staff and their industry partners to explore solutions to the affordable housing community’s toughest, fast-moving challenges. Members who share similar responsibilities in their organizations enjoy a robust exchange of ideas, best practices, and experiences in:
- Data and Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Social Equity
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
As a conference participant, you will benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during educational sessions
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the 2021 Awards for Program Excellence
- Meet solution providers who can help you with your pressing business challenges
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact email@example.com for details.