Special Needs Housing: Housing for Persons with Special Needs
Recognizes programs, other than those focused primarily on combating homelessness, that best provide affordable housing and services for persons with special needs.
Note: Individual developments are not eligible for an award.
Special Needs Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
California Housing Finance Agency:
California Housing Finance Agency
North Carolina Housing Finance Agency:
North Carolina Housing Finance Agency
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency:
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
Rhode Island Housing (Winner):
Rhode Island Housing
Virginia Housing Development Authority