Special Needs Housing: Combating Homelessness
Recognizes programs that best provide affordable housing and services for individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Note: Individual developments are not eligible for an award.
Special Needs Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
Indiana Housing andCommunityDevelopmentAuthority:
Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority
Michigan State Housing DevelopmentAuthority:
Michigan State Housing Development Authority
New York State Housing Finance Agency/ State of New York MortgageAgency:
New York State Housing Finance Agency/ State of New York Mortgage Agency
Rhode Island Housing