Homeownership: Encouraging New Construction
Recognizes programs that best encourage the new construction of affordable ownership housing.
Homeownership entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Use data, research, and analysis to demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers and underserved markets
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
Illinois Housing Development Authority:
Habitat for Humanity Illinois: Building Impact Program
Assisting Habitat for Humanity program that builds and rehabs houses for low-income families.
A Home in the City — Olmsted Green
Mixed-income development brings much-needed new, affordable homeownership construction to the heart of Boston.
Nebraska Investment Finance Authority:
NHR and NIFA Housing Production Partnership
A unique partnership that has created opportunities for first-time homebuyers in Lincoln, Nebraska.