Homeownership: Encouraging New Construction
Recognizes programs that best encourage the new construction of affordable ownership housing.
Homeownership entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Use data, research, and analysis to demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers and underserved markets
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.
Rhode Island Housing
Rhode Island Housing:
Habitat for Humanity Loan Origination: Encouraging New Production
Volunteer-based Habitat for Humanity struggled with new rules. We developed a way to originate their loans according to their underwriting standards.