NCSHA’s premier members-only event, the Annual Conference & Showplace bring together HFA executive directors, board members, and staff and their industry partners to explore solutions to the affordable housing community’s toughest, fast-moving challenges. Members who share similar responsibilities in their organizations enjoy a robust exchange of ideas, best practices, and experiences in:
- Data and Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
As a conference participant, you will benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with 1,000 affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during 40+ educational sessions
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the Annual Awards for Program Excellence
- Meet solution providers who can help you with your pressing business challenges in the Showplace
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Registration is scheduled to open in mid-July.
Stay up to date on conference announcements and partnership opportunities by subscribing to NCSHA’s mailing list.