OUR THANKS to everyone who attended and supported the Annual Conference & Showcase!
REGISTRANTS: You may access the event platform to watch sessions, download resources, and network with other attendees and sponsors through January.
Dr. Mark Joseph of Case Western Reserve University’s National Initiative on Mixed-Income Communities; Marisa Calderon, executive director of the National Community Reinvestment Coalition Community Development Fund; and acclaimed political analyst Charlie Cook — sharing his observations less than a week out from the 2020 presidential and congressional elections.
A digital experience in 2020, NCSHA’s premier members-only event brings together HFA executive directors, board members, and staff and their industry partners to explore solutions to the affordable housing community’s toughest, fast-moving challenges. Members who share similar responsibilities in their organizations enjoy a robust exchange of ideas, best practices, and experiences in:
- Data and Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Social Equity
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
As a conference participant, you will benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during educational sessions
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the 2020 Awards for Program Excellence
- Meet solution providers who can help you with your pressing business challenges
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact email@example.com for details.