Registration is open!
A digital experience in 2020, NCSHA’s premier members-only event brings together HFA executive directors, board members, and staff and their industry partners to explore solutions to the affordable housing community’s toughest, fast-moving challenges. Members who share similar responsibilities in their organizations enjoy a robust exchange of ideas, best practices, and experiences in:
- Data and Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Social Equity
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
As a conference participant, you will benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during educational sessions
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the 2020 Awards for Program Excellence
- Meet solution providers who can help you with your pressing business challenges
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact email@example.com for details.
Already confirmed: Dr. Mark Joseph of Case Western Reserve University’s National Initiative on Mixed-Income Communities and acclaimed political analyst Charlie Cook — sharing his observations less than a week out from the 2020 presidential and congressional elections.