October 13 – 16 | Austin, TX
Registration is now closed. Save the Date for #NCSHA19 in Boston, October 19 – 22, 2019.
Access 2018 presentations under the speaker biography pages.
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
During this conference, members benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with nearly 1,000 affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during 40+ educational sessions
- Explore the latest innovations in the affordable housing community
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the Annual Awards for Program Excellence
- Discover solutions to your organization’s most pressing business challenges in the Conference Showplace
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Annual Awards for Program Excellence
During the Annual Conference & Showplace, NCSHA announces the recipients of the Annual Awards for Program Excellence. These awards honor HFAs for their outstanding public-purpose programs, projects, and practices. The mission of this program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, facilitate information sharing among HFAs, identify industry best practices, and encourage innovation. To learn more, please visit Annual Awards for Program Excellence. (NCSHA is no longer accepting entries in the 2018 program.)