Housing Credit Connected continues with virtual meet-ups for staff of HFA and Associate members only. Complimentary registration is separate from the webinar series.
- Development Community Meet-Up: Register
Tuesday, June 9 | 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Allocating agency development officials share solutions to current program administration challenges and explore emerging issues in Housing Credit allocation, underwriting, and development.
- Compliance Community Meet-Up: Register
Thursday, June 11 | 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Allocating agency compliance officials share experiences in monitoring during a pandemic and explore emerging issues in Housing Credit compliance and management.
Please contact NCSHA at Registration@ncsha.org to register or to confirm your registration status.
- During Housing Credit Connected: Please contact email@example.com for technical support.
- Browser Alert: For the best experience, use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (based on Chromium), or Firefox. Internet Explorer and Safari do not support our event site.
- How to Prepare: In this short video, NCSHA’s Michelle Jacoby walks you through logging in, setting up your profile, and adding webinar sessions to your personal agenda. Please do this before your first session so you can test your connection and start networking online with your fellow attendees.
- Help Access: Once you are logged into the event platform, you can access help here.
UPDATE: NCSHA is bringing the Housing Credit community together virtually this year to explore COVID-19’s impact on investment, development, compliance, and policy. Join senior IRS and HUD officials, state Housing Credit agency development and compliance staff, and industry leaders for a series of 12 webinars across four days focusing on the new investment and development environment, federal and state policy changes, and emerging industry responses to the pandemic.
COVID-19’s Impact on Housing Credit Development and Compliance
Message About Housing Credit Connect 2020, Scheduled for June 2 – 5 in St. Louis
Dear Members and Partners,
In light of the predicted trajectory of coronavirus spread, government recommendations for health and safety, and state restrictions on gatherings and travel, NCSHA has decided to cancel Housing Credit Connect 2020, scheduled for June 2 – 5 in St. Louis. While a difficult decision to make in light of the important information exchanged during this conference, our decision is made in the best interest of this community and our country.
We are keenly aware of the challenges you face as you work to mitigate the pandemic’s impact on affordable housing and the families you serve, and we are here to support you. NCSHA is concentrating all its resources to help you realize your missions during this extraordinary time.
To that end, we are working to bring you, virtually, some of the outstanding content planned for Housing Credit Connect 2020 — as well as new content addressing the response to the pandemic — in the coming weeks; more details will follow soon.
In the meantime, NCSHA will begin issuing refunds of registration, sponsorship, exhibition, and advertising fees immediately. (If you have not received your refund by May 15, please contact us.) If you already have a reservation at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, please contact the hotel directly and as soon as possible (and at least 48 hours before your scheduled check-in) to cancel that reservation.
NCSHA truly appreciates the ongoing support of our members, sponsors, exhibitors, and partners in the Housing Credit community. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.