Save the dates for this once-a-year, members-only event! NCSHA’s Annual Conference & Showplace brings together HFA staff and their partners to learn from one another as they share best practices in:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
During this conference, members benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with 1,000 affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during 40+ educational sessions
- Explore the latest innovations in the affordable housing community
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the Annual Awards for Program Excellence
- Discover solutions to your organization’s most pressing business challenges in the Conference Showplace
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Annual Awards for Program Excellence
During the Annual Conference & Showplace, NCSHA announces the recipients of the Annual Awards for Program Excellence. These awards honor HFAs for their outstanding public-purpose programs, projects, and practices. The mission of this program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, facilitate information sharing among HFAs, identify industry best practices, and encourage innovation. To learn more or to view 2019 entries, please visit Annual Awards for Program Excellence.
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
Hotel Discount Cutoff Date: NCSHA’s room block will open approximately 10 weeks before the conference.
Early Registration Deadline: Registration for this event is currently not open.
Stay up to date on conference announcements and partnership opportunities by subscribing to the NCSHA mailing list.