NCSHA’s premier members-only event, the Annual Conference & Showplace bring together HFA executive directors and staff and their industry partners to explore solutions to the affordable housing community’s toughest, fast-moving challenges. Members who share similar responsibilities in their organizations enjoy a robust exchange of ideas, best practices, and experiences in:
- Data and Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management Innovation
- Special Needs Housing
- Sustainable Housing
As a conference participant, you will benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with 1,000 affordable housing leaders from around the country
- Engage with renowned experts during 40+ educational sessions
- Celebrate the achievements of the winning HFAs in the Annual Awards for Program Excellence
- Meet solution providers who can help you with your pressing business challenges in the Showplace
- Earn valuable continuing professional education credit
Not a member? Join today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Annual Awards for Program Excellence
During the Annual Conference & Showplace, NCSHA will announce the recipients of the 2019 Awards for Program Excellence. These awards honor HFAs for their outstanding public-purpose programs, projects, and practices. The mission of this program is to recognize exemplary HFA efforts, facilitate information sharing among HFAs, identify industry best practices, and encourage innovation. To learn more or to view the 2019 entries, please visit Annual Awards for Program Excellence.
Stay up to date on developing conference details and partnership opportunities by subscribing to NCSHA’s mailing list.