LHC Awards $129 Million to Expand Affordable Housing Across Louisiana
Today, the Louisiana Housing Corporation announced the award recipients of the 2019 Housing Tax Credit program, which funds the acquisition, construction, and rehabilitation of affordable housing throughout Louisiana.
Over $129 million in 10-year federal housing tax credits were awarded to 20 developments that will create 877 apartments serving families, seniors and individuals with disabilities.
The following developments were funded:
- Briarwood Estates at Ruston, Lincoln Parish
- Country Ridge Estates, St. Landry Parish
- Crestview Apartments, St. Landry Parish
- Eden Gardens South, Caddo Parish
- Faubourg St. John Phase I, St. Tammany Parish
- Faubourg St. John Phase II, St. Tammany Parish
- Hesmer Village Apartments, Avoyelles Parish
- Imani Plaza Apartments, Avoyelles Parish
- Kay Crossing, Tangipahoa Parish
- Mansura Villa Apartments, Avoyelles Parish
- Marksville Townhomes, Avoyelles
- Monterey Hills, Caddo Parish
- Pleasantview Apartments, Ouachita Parish
- Quail Run, Washington Parish
- The Gates at Mill Creek, Washington Parish
- The Meadows, Vermillion Parish
- The Ridge at Hammond, Tangipahoa Parish
- Town East Apartments, Morehouse Parish
- Village Homes Apartments, Jackson Parish
- Woodland Terrace Apartments, Caddo Parish
Rents must remain affordable for a minimum of 30 years in exchange for the 10-year federal housing tax credit.
Click here for more details about each development list.