Kentucky Housing Corporation Honors Top Lenders
Lending Partners Ensure Safe Home Loans for Kentuckians Across the Commonwealth
FRANKFORT, KY — Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC), the state housing finance agency, recognized its 2018 top lending partners at the 14th Annual Lender Luncheon in La Grange on March 7, 2019.
Kentuckians who received a KHC home loan in 2018 worked with one of more than 110 partnering lender banks and mortgage companies in communities across the state. KHC offers loans for first-time and repeat home buyers with down payment assistance, and refinancing options for current homeowners. Since 1972, nearly 98,000 Kentuckians have become homeowners by obtaining a KHC loan.
“Purchasing a home is a large investment and provides a financial asset for families to live more successfully,” said Edwin King, executive director of KHC. “We thank our partners for helping KHC make homeownership possible for so many Kentuckians. Together, we make homeownership more affordable and attainable across the Commonwealth.”
Owning a home has many advantages such as building equity over time, property value appreciation, and the pride and security that comes with homeownership. There is also a correlation between stable neighborhoods and strong communities where there is social and civic engagement and more access to education and economic opportunities.
“KHC appreciates the partnership between our lenders and counselors in providing housing solutions to many home buyers across the Commonwealth. KHC had a record setting year of production thanks to our network of over 110 lenders and 20 Counseling agencies,” said Brenda Walker, managing director of Single-Family Programs at KHC.
Kentucky Housing Corporation 2018 Top Loan Producers
· Top Producing Lender: First Place Winner – Century Mortgage Corporation
· Top Producing Lender: Second Place Winner – American Mortgage Service Company
· Top Producing Lender: Third Place Winner – Stockton Mortgage Corporation
· Top Producing Lender: Honorable Mention – Commonwealth Bank & Trust Company
· Top Third Party Originating Lender – Statewide Mortgage LLC
· Top Loan Officer – Elayne Havens, American Mortgage Service Company
· Top Mortgage Credit Certificate Lender – Stockton Mortgage Corporation
· Top Mortgage Credit Certificate Loan Officer – Josh Price, Envoy Mortgage Ltd.
· Top New Lender – Casa Financial LLC