HFA Factbook Online: FAQs
New FAQs will be added as needed. Do you have a question that would benefit others? Please email NCSHA staff at email@example.com.
- Support Options
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 202-624-7710.
- Share your feedback by emailing us or completing this form.
- NCSHA is very happy to provide a personal tour of the HFA Factbook Online Platform for HFA and Associate members. Email Glenn Gallo at email@example.com to set up a time to meet.
- How Can I Hide the Legend?
- Select a Table Name
- Example: Total 9% units vs 4% units
In this example, we display Total Housing-Credit Qualified Units for 9% and 4% deals.
Reference: Housing Credits and Bonds Allocated to Tax-Exempt Bond-Financed Developments
This table identifies the total dollar amount of Housing Credits allocated in each state for properties financed with tax-exempt bond proceeds, broken down by new construction, substantial rehabilitation, and acquisition/rehabilitation. A separate breakout of the tax-exempt bond dollar amounts issued for these developments is also provided in the Factbook.
- Generate a Table-Specific Report That Looks Like the Published Factbook
- Data Corrections?
If you notice errors or missing data, please complete this form or contact NCSHA via firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions. While the change will not be reflected in the published Factbook editions, changes reviewed and approved by NCSHA can be updated online.