- February 15, 2017www.wheda.com
The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) has promoted veteran staffer Sherry Gerondale to Chief Financial Officer. Gerondale will be responsible for helping WHEDA further its strategic planning initiatives by assisting with the acquisition of new sources of capital, driving revenue growth, and partnering with business units on new product opportunities.
- February 14, 2017http://www.dchfa.org/
On February 10th the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA) funded its second development in Ward 8 in 2017 with the financing of South Capitol Multifamily (4001 South Capitol Street Southwest).
- February 10, 2017ndhfa.org
North Dakota Housing Finance Agency honored several of its partners as Champions of Affordable Housing during its Statewide Housing Conference in February.
- February 9, 2017https://www.chfainfo.com/
Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) announced today it has named St. Francis Center as its 2017 David W. Herlinger Golf Tournament beneficiary. St. Francis Center is a multi-service organization for people experiencing homelessness in the metro Denver area, providing shelter and services that enable people to meet their basic needs for daily survival and transition out of homelessness.
- February 9, 2017http://www.vhfa.org/
Today Vermont legislators from the House and Senate announced legislation predicted to raise as much as $10 million per year to support affordable housing in Vermont and reduce homelessness. For the price of a cup of coffee, Vermonters will gain better access to affordable and workforce housing including rental assistance and housing related services. H.217 and its Senate companion bill have over 35 sponsors.
- February 7, 2017http://ohiohome.org
Register today for this innovative and informative housing conference, which explores the role of affordable housing and connects the work of multiple sectors to create a higher standard for community development.
- February 6, 2017http://www.iowafinanceauthority.gov/Iowa Finance Authority Announces $140,000 to Assist Hope Haven in Providing Affordable Housing for Individuals with Disabilities
The Iowa Finance Authority Board of Directors recently announced that Hope Haven has been awarded affordable financing to assist in the acquisition and rehabilitation of a home in Mount Pleasant that will allow four residents with disabilities to remain in the community. The funding is made available through the Community Housing and Services for Persons with Disabilities Revolving Loan Program Fund.
- February 2, 2017http://www.iowafinanceauthority.gov/Iowa Finance Authority Awards $50,000 Grant to Heart of Iowa Habitat for Humanity for Construction of Home in Madrid
The Iowa Finance Authority Board of Directors today awarded a $50,000 State Housing Trust Fund grant to assist in the construction of an affordable home in Madrid. The funding is made available through the State Housing Trust Fund’s Project-Based Housing program. The program provides financing for the development of affordable single-family and multifamily housing units.
- February 2, 2017https://www.masshousing.comMassHousing Provides $41.2 Million in Financing for Repairs and Increase Affordability at Salem Affordable Housing Community
Residents living at the 250-unit Pequot Highlands in the Gateway City of Salem will see critical repairs made to the property and an increase in affordability for lower- and moderate-income households as a result of $41.2 million in MassHousing financing.
- February 1, 2017http://www.in.gov/ihcda/
The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) announced last week at their January Board of Director's (BoD) meeting that supplemental Blight Elimination Program (BEP) funding was awarded to current participants in Divisions Four, Five and Six.