- March 27, 2017http://www.in.gov/ihcda/
With a successful crowdfunding campaign, the City of Warsaw could soon turn an empty alley into a downtown destination.
- March 24, 2017https://www.chfainfo.com/
Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) is pleased to announce that Paul Washington, market director of Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc., (JLL) has been named CHFA’s board chair for the 2017-2018 board term.
- March 22, 2017https://www.masshousing.comLow-Income Seniors at Rolfe House in Lynn Will See Extension of Affordability With $6.5 Million In MassHousing Financing
Low-income senior citizens living at the 70-unit Rolfe House in downtown Lynn will see affordability extended for at least 20 years as a result of $6.5 million in MassHousing financing.
- March 22, 2017http://dhcd.maryland.govMaryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Awards for Affordable Rental Housing
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development has announced the results from the most recent competitive application round for federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits and state Rental Housing Funds for affordable multifamily rental housing projects across Maryland.
- March 21, 2017http://www.sdhda.org/
South Dakota Housing Development Authority (SDHDA), in partnership with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED), will be hosting a public meeting on Mar. 29, 2017.
- March 21, 2017rhodeislandhousing.org
RIHousing announced that 2016 was the agency’s biggest year in its more than 40 years of mortgage lending while 2017 is already shaping up to continue that momentum, the agency said at its annual homebuying breakfast this morning.
- March 21, 2017https://www.masshousing.comMassHousing Awards $210,000 for Affordable Sober Housing to Support Men, Women and Veterans in Recovery
MassHousing has awarded $210,000 to help create or renovate 87 affordable housing units for men, women and veterans in recovery in Boston and Brockton.
- March 20, 2017http://www.wshfc.org/New Affordable Apartments Financed Across Western WA; International District Complex Among New Housing Projects
The Commission has approved a total of $253.1 million in financing for the rehabilitation or new construction of more than 1,000 affordable apartments across western Washington.
- March 10, 2017http://www.floridahousing.orgFLORIDA HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION TO PURSUE BAN OF DEVELOPER FOLLOWING FILING OF DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
Today, Florida Housing Finance Corporation (Florida Housing) announced that it will pursue a ban on affordable housing development company Pinnacle Housing Group (PHG) from applying for or participating in any funding programs administered by the Corporation.
- March 10, 2017http://www.destatehousing.com/
$5.5 million to be awarded to Strong Neighborhoods housing projects statewide