- May 22, 2018Statement from NCSHA Executive Director Stockton Williams on the Hardest Hit Fund Program
The Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) program was established in the wake of the Great Recession to assist struggling homeowners and communities in states disproportionately impacted by foreclosures and unemployment.
- April 9, 2018A Message from Executive Director Stockton Williams
NCSHA welcomed Stockton Williams on board as the organization’s new Executive Director, following his appointment by the Board of Directors. Here, Stockton recorded the following message for NCSHA’s members
- March 5, 2018Stockton Williams Appointed NCSHA Executive Director
The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) Board of Directors announced today that housing and economic development expert Stockton Williams has been appointed Executive Director, effective April 2.
- February 12, 2018NCSHA Statement on the Administration’s FY 2019 Budget
The Administration’s FY 2019 Budget proposes eliminating HOME, the Housing Trust Fund, CDBG, and other effective housing programs, and drastically reduces federal rental assistance on which so many people rely.
- January 31, 2018Statement From NCSHA Interim Executive Director Garth Rieman Following the State of the Union Address
We agree America is a nation of builders. The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) asks Congress and the Administration to enact infrastructure legislation that supports the builders who produce desperately needed affordable homes for families ready to build their lives on the foundation a decent, affordable home provides.