- July 17, 2018NCSHA Executive Director and HFA Programs Featured in July Edition of “The Down Payment Report”
The July edition of “The Down Payment Report” features an interview with NCSHA Executive Director Stockton Williams and coverage of HFAs meeting the demand for down payment assistance in their states.
- May 22, 2018Statement from NCSHA Executive Director Stockton Williams on the Hardest Hit Fund Program
The Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) program was established in the wake of the Great Recession to assist struggling homeowners and communities in states disproportionately impacted by foreclosures and unemployment.
- April 9, 2018A Message from Executive Director Stockton Williams
NCSHA welcomed Stockton Williams on board as the organization’s new Executive Director, following his appointment by the Board of Directors. Here, Stockton recorded the following message for NCSHA’s members
- March 5, 2018Stockton Williams Appointed NCSHA Executive Director
The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) Board of Directors announced today that housing and economic development expert Stockton Williams has been appointed Executive Director, effective April 2.
- February 12, 2018NCSHA Statement on the Administration’s FY 2019 Budget
The Administration’s FY 2019 Budget proposes eliminating HOME, the Housing Trust Fund, CDBG, and other effective housing programs, and drastically reduces federal rental assistance on which so many people rely.