- September 18, 2018NCSHA Statement on GAO Report on Housing Credit Development Costs
The National Council of State Housing Agencies commends the Government Accountability Office (GAO) for its evenhanded analysis of development costs of affordable multifamily properties financed by the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit) program entitled “Low-Income Housing Tax Credit: Improved Data and Oversight Would Strengthen Cost Assessment and Fraud Risk Management.”
- July 17, 2018NCSHA Executive Director and HFA Programs Featured in July Edition of “The Down Payment Report”
The July edition of “The Down Payment Report” features an interview with NCSHA Executive Director Stockton Williams and coverage of HFAs meeting the demand for down payment assistance in their states.
- May 22, 2018Statement from NCSHA Executive Director Stockton Williams on the Hardest Hit Fund Program
The Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) program was established in the wake of the Great Recession to assist struggling homeowners and communities in states disproportionately impacted by foreclosures and unemployment.
- April 9, 2018A Message from Executive Director Stockton Williams
NCSHA welcomed Stockton Williams on board as the organization’s new Executive Director, following his appointment by the Board of Directors. Here, Stockton recorded the following message for NCSHA’s members
- March 5, 2018Stockton Williams Appointed NCSHA Executive Director
The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) Board of Directors announced today that housing and economic development expert Stockton Williams has been appointed Executive Director, effective April 2.