- November 9, 2018NCSHA Releases 2018 Election Analysis
The NCSHA Policy and Government Affairs team provides ongoing 2018 midterm election analysis.
- November 9, 2018Urban Commercial Real Estate, Multifamily Housing Favored by Opportunity Zone Fund Managers
Fund managers aiming to raise capital through the Opportunity Zone (OZ) tax incentive enacted last year are heavily focused on commercial real estate in larger urban areas, according to a new analysis by the National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA).
- October 24, 2018NCSHA Releases Opportunity Zone Fund Directory
The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) released the Opportunity Zone Fund Directory. This new online resource provides descriptions and contact information for publicly-announced Opportunity Funds that have been formed for the purpose of attracting investment in Opportunity Zones.
- October 24, 2018NCSHA Honors State Housing Finance Agencies for Innovation
The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) recognized 15 state Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs) for innovative programs on October 15 during the association's Annual Conference & Showplace, held in Austin and attended by 1,000 member affordable housing leaders and professionals.
- October 18, 2018NCSHA Announces New Board of Directors
The National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) held its 2018 Board election on October 14 in Austin during the association’s 48th Annual Conference & Showplace.