- March 9, 2018by Althea ArnoldSenate Democrats this week released their Jobs & Infrastructure Plan for America’s Workers, a $1 trillion plan to invest in and modernize our nation’s infrastructure. Among other investments, Senate Democrats propose $62 billion for affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, and lead remediation.
- March 8, 2018by Jennifer SchwartzTax Law’s New Inflation Adjustment Lowers 2018 Small State Minimum for Housing Credit and Private Activity Bond Volume CapsThe Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on March 5 published Revenue Procedure 2018-18 (contained within Internal Revenue Bulletin 2018-10), modifying 2018 cost-of-living adjustments for various programs, including the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit) and private activity bonds (PAB).
- March 8, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) issued March 6 a proposed rule that would amend the Federal Home Loans Banks’ (FHLB) Affordable Housing Program (AHP).
- March 6, 2018by Katelynn HarrisThe Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition (AHTCC) is currently accepting entries for the 24th Annual Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards.
- March 2, 2018by Glenn GalloThe U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) earlier this week published a Request for Proposals (RFP) soliciting applications from qualified non-profit organizations and public housing authorities (PHA) who will provide legal and technical assistance to organizations seeking to acquire Rural Housing Service (RHS) Section 515 properties with maturing mortgages.