- March 23, 2018by Althea ArnoldPresident Trump this afternoon signed the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 omnibus spending bill, just hours after indicating he might veto the measure and hours before federal funding was set to expire under the current Continuing Resolution.
- March 22, 2018by Althea ArnoldFY 2018 Omnibus Spending Bill Includes Significant Victories for HOME, Housing Credit, and Other Affordable Housing ProgramsThe House today approved a $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill to fund the federal government for the remainder of Fiscal Year (FY) 2018.
- March 20, 2018by Glenn GalloAccording to the recent NLIHC study, there are 11.2 million extremely low-income (ELI) renter households in the United States — nearly 26 percent of all renter households and almost 10 percent of all households.
- March 20, 2018by Khloe GreenwoodThe Bollinger Foundation is now seeking nominations for their 2018 grant awards.
- March 20, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) announced last week the recipients of the Capital Magnet Fund’s fiscal year (FY) 2017 round of funding.