- March 20, 2018by Glenn GalloAccording to the recent NLIHC study, there are 11.2 million extremely low-income (ELI) renter households in the United States — nearly 26 percent of all renter households and almost 10 percent of all households.
- March 20, 2018by Khloe GreenwoodThe Bollinger Foundation is now seeking nominations for their 2018 grant awards.
- March 20, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) announced last week the recipients of the Capital Magnet Fund’s fiscal year (FY) 2017 round of funding.
- March 19, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. Senate on March 14 passed legislation, the “Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act” (S. 2155), that amends federal banking law and financial regulations.
- March 9, 2018by Althea ArnoldSenate Democrats this week released their Jobs & Infrastructure Plan for America’s Workers, a $1 trillion plan to invest in and modernize our nation’s infrastructure. Among other investments, Senate Democrats propose $62 billion for affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, and lead remediation.