- March 19, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. Senate on March 14 passed legislation, the “Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act” (S. 2155), that amends federal banking law and financial regulations.
- March 9, 2018by Althea ArnoldSenate Democrats this week released their Jobs & Infrastructure Plan for America’s Workers, a $1 trillion plan to invest in and modernize our nation’s infrastructure. Among other investments, Senate Democrats propose $62 billion for affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, and lead remediation.
- March 8, 2018by Jennifer SchwartzTax Law’s New Inflation Adjustment Lowers 2018 Small State Minimum for Housing Credit and Private Activity Bond Volume CapsThe Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on March 5 published Revenue Procedure 2018-18 (contained within Internal Revenue Bulletin 2018-10), modifying 2018 cost-of-living adjustments for various programs, including the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit) and private activity bonds (PAB).
- March 8, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) issued March 6 a proposed rule that would amend the Federal Home Loans Banks’ (FHLB) Affordable Housing Program (AHP).
- March 6, 2018by Katelynn HarrisThe Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition (AHTCC) is currently accepting entries for the 24th Annual Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards.