Partner With Us
Sales are closed. Please contact Kimberly Carr at email@example.com if you are interested in sponsoring or advertising during the 2021 Annual Conference or HFA Institute 2022.
NCSHA invites you to sponsor, exhibit, and advertise during Housing Credit Connect 2021 — the premier industry event of the year! We are expecting strong participation from executive directors and senior staff of the Housing Credit allocating agencies around the country, which ensures high visibility for your brand with this audience.
Contact Kimberly Carr at 202-624-5424 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and reserve your sponsorship package, visual booth, or banner ad space today.
All Sponsors Enjoy These Features…
- One Virtual Booth in the Marketplace on the event platform (learn more starting on page 15).
- Complimentary registrations for your staff to participate in HCC21 (number depends on sponsorship level).
- One pre-show attendee list with direct-mail addresses to use to promote your participation in HCC21.
- Inclusion of your company logo on the Housing Credit Connect Overview page on NCSHA’s website upon signing.
- High-visibility placement of your company logo on the event platform’s landing page from June 14 through September 24.
- Verbal recognition of your organization during the Opening and Closing Plenaries.
Subject to change
|$20,000||Your 90-second video broadcast before two breakout sessions of your choice*||Limited Availability|
|Event Platform Sponsor
||$15,000||Your 90-second video featured prominently on the event platform home page*||SOLD!|
|Education Sponsor||$10,000||Your 90-second video broadcast at the beginning of one concurrent session*||One Per Breakout Session|
|Networking Reception Sponsor||$10,000||Your 90-second video broadcast at the beginning of the June 23 networking event and recognition as the prize sponsor*||SOLD!|
|Friend of Housing Sponsor||$5,000||Recognition plus a Virtual Booth||Unlimited Availability|
|Virtual Booth Package||$3,000||One Virtual Booth in the Marketplace on the event platform||Unlimited Availability|
|Banner Advertising||$2,500||One rotating banner ad on the event platform’s landing page||Limited Availability|
*Content to be pre-approved and specs provided by NCSHA. Videos assigned to broadcast dates and times on a first-come, first-served basis.