Fiscal Portfolio Analyst
Job Number: 20-017
Deadline: February 28, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000
Location: Lexington County, South Carolina
Are you a finance professional searching for a career through which you can make a meaningful difference? Do you want great benefits and work-life balance? Look no further! The SC State Housing Finance and Development Authority (SC Housing) is actively seeking a Fiscal Portfolio Analyst.
The Palmetto State offers something for everyone. Located in the Midlands, Columbia is both the state capital and South Carolina’s second-largest city. It is just a short commute to the state’s beautiful beaches and gorgeous mountains. Sunny summers and mild winters allow residents to experience the outdoors year-round, a plus considering that Lake Murray is just minutes away. Great universities and colleges, minimal commute times and friendly people make South Carolina the ideal place to build your future.
SC Housing is transforming the housing industry in our state through cutting-edge programs and competitive, market-based financial products that make homeownership affordable and quality rental housing possible for many. Our staff is excited about creating solutions that make a difference in the lives of others.
Since 1971, SC Housing has been the state’s primary source of funding for affordable multi-family housing development. We help to ensure that citizens have a supply of attractive and efficient rental units, providing stable, safe housing for those who are either not ready for, or choose not to own, their own home.
Responsibilities of the Fiscal Portfolio Analyst
As the Fiscal Portfolio Analyst, you will work under the limited supervision of the Multi-Family Finance and Bonds Manager. In this role:
- You will have the opportunity to use your discretion and judgment in performing feasibility analysis, determining funding awards, and solving technical issues for the HOME Investment Partnerships and National Housing Trust Fund Program.
- You will perform annual financial analysis reviews of federally funded rental properties to determine financial viability.
- When necessary, you will propose financial workouts in compliance with federal regulatory requirements to return projects to financial viability in order to preserve affordable housing units.
The South Carolina State Housing Finance & Development Authority offers an exceptional benefits package for FTE positions that includes:
- Health, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- 15 days annual (vacation) leave per year
- 15 days sick leave per year
- 13 paid holidays
- State Retirement Plan and Deferred Compensation Programs
For more information and to apply online, please visit: