Compliance Program Assistant
JOB SUMMARY: Under direct supervision, performs a wide range of office administration duties for assigned functions or program areas, duties may be complex in nature and may involve access to confidential information. May research, investigate, and/or resolve program data or issues. Draft documentation, reports, or presentations. Represents program or unit, provides information and assistance to internal and external customers.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES: Performs a variety of clerical functions/processes for an office or unit. Clerical duties may include document examination, licensing, purchasing, and vendor management, compiling evidence, drafting contracts, developing operating procedures and research, or a similar level of work. May serve as lead worker and/or supervise lower level staff.
STATE ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two years of related experience.
AGENCY MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two years’ experience performing general office work to include duties such as secretarial, clerical, automated communication equipment usage, computer usage, accounting, and/or business management.
- Demonstrated experience in computer skills.
- Demonstrates proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to conduct limited research to answer customer’s questions.
- Ability to maintain routine clerical records.
- Ability to maintain and update filing, inventory and mailing system.
- Ability to perform basic bookkeeping.
- Ability to prepare all related reports.
- Ability to operate all office machines.
AGENCY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two years’ experience in coordinating a program, administrative, or technical operation requiring advanced knowledge of program operations, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service
AGENCY SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two years of extensive customer service experience.
- Experience with maintaining a customer service database
The interview is just one part of the overall selection process and is not the only criteria used to make the final selection. In addition to the interview, the final selection is based on the applicant’s work history and performance (documented in HR and/or Office files), PeopleSoft/employee status (i.e. rehire code), employee performance reviews, personnel file review (HR & Office Files), criminal background check, employment reference checks (including references and commendations from Managers and other relevant documentation) and, for supervisory positions, demonstrated leadership skills based on past and current work history will be considered.
Job contact information/application instructions: https://ga.taleo.net/careersection/ga_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=REG024H&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York