NCSHA is pleased to post open positions in member state Housing Finance Agencies, affiliate member companies, and federal government agencies.
To post a position with NCSHA, please send the job title, contact information, salary range, and a brief job description (no more than 100 words) to Phaedra Stoger. The position will be posted on this site for 30 days. NCSHA reviews all information before posting and reserves the right not to post a position.
To view RFPs issued by member HFAs, go to https://www.ncsha.org/careers/request-proposals.
HFA Job Opportunities
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Specialist – Tennessee Housing Development Agency (Posted: May 24)
Coordinates and administers functions relating to the process of bankruptcy, foreclosure, post foreclosure claim activity, property preservation, and borrower account administration. This work requires direct contact with the public, the exercise of good judgment and the application of Tennessee Housing Development Agency (“THDA”) policies and procedures as they relate to the application of payments, collection of amounts past due, loss mitigation, borrower counseling and other general customer service inquiries.
- NBW Loan Underwriters – Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (Posted: May 24)
These positions will be responsible primarily for evaluating, analyzing, negotiating, and underwriting requests for Small Business lending.
- Energy Specialist I – Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (Posted: May 24)
Performs complex and technical work in the field of energy efficiency and housing program management. Program areas established to meet this objective are planning, policy, analysis, program management, energy management, research and development, energy efficiency, conservation, and outreach. This position is project based.
- Communications Manager, Government Relations and Public Affairs – Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (Posted: May 21)
This position performs professional work that includes directing, coordinating and executing AHFC's paid, earned, social and owned (PESO) communications. Daily work involves identifying story opportunities, pitching and securing coverage in legacy and new media, and developing and publishing multi-media content. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for coordination of all external events.
- Senior Accountant – Delaware State Housing Authority (Posted: May 21)
This non-State position is responsible for the application of accounting theories, concepts, principles and standards. Work ranges from performing standardized accounting activities through to senior-level accounting services.
Affiliate Job Opportunities
- Corporate Accountant – Boston Financial Investment Management, LP (Posted: May 21)
This position is responsible for the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures and applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information.
- Chief Financial Officer – National Housing Trust (Posted: May 21)
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial professional to serve as a leader at National Housing Trust, providing critical financial and operations support to the President, Board, senior team and staff. This person will manage all operational functions: finance, human capital, facilities and information technology, and office administration.
- Rental Housing and Mitigation Program Manager – Washington State Department for Commerce (May 11)
The Washington State Department for Commerce is hiring for a Rental Housing and Mitigation Program Manager.
- Commerce Specialist 1 – Contracts/Fiscal Team – Washington State Department of Commerce (April 27)
The Housing Trust Fund program is hiring for a Commerce Specialist. Please visit career.wa.gov or the respective link below to apply. Commerce Specialist 1 – Contracts/Fiscal Team
- Commerce Specialist 2 – Contracts/Fiscal Team – Washington State Department of Commerce (April 27)
The Housing Trust Fund program is hiring for a Commerce Specialist. Please visit career.wa.gov or the respective link below to apply. Commerce Specialist 2 – Contracts/Fiscal Team