NCSHA is pleased to post open positions in member state Housing Finance Agencies, affiliate member companies, and federal government agencies.
To post a position with NCSHA, please send the job title, contact information, salary range, and a brief job description (no more than 100 words) to Phaedra Stoger. The position will be posted on this site for 30 days. NCSHA reviews all information before posting and reserves the right not to post a position.
To view RFPs issued by member HFAs, go to https://www.ncsha.org/careers/request-proposals.
HFA Job Opportunities
- Internal Auditor – Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (Posted: September 19)
This position assures that the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) has a strong system of internal controls, is in compliance with corporate policies, laws and regulations for all CHFA divisions, and provides effective and efficient risk management. This is a staff level role which reports to the Sr. Internal Auditor.
- Receptionist – Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (Posted: September 19)
This position will be primarily responsible for creating the mission driven experience of the CHFA front desk reception lobby, by providing high quality customer service for all internal and external customers and managing all incoming phone calls. This position is responsible for assisting all visitors as well as providing administrative support as needed.
- Maintenance Mechanic (Sitka) – Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (Posted: September 14)
Position Summary: Performs journeyman level work in several trades at least 60% of the normal workday. May be designated as point person on specific tasks.
- Mortgage Loan Closer – Tennessee Housing Development Agency (Posted: September 14)
POSITION SUMMARY: Reviews the agency’s closed mortgage loans; maintains and controls follow-up in a timely manner; handles necessary correspondence to carry out such maintenance.
- Maintenance Mechanic (Juneau) – Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (Posted: September 14)
Position Summary: Normally assigned to areas which utilize a lead mechanic and work as crew members. May be designated as point person on specific tasks. Performs journeyman level work in several trades at least 60% of the normal work day.
Affiliate Job Opportunities
- Commerce Specialist 3 – Program Manager – Washington State Department of Commerce (Posted: September 14)
The Housing Trust Fund Program is hiring for two new Program Managers within the Department of Commerce. To apply, please visit career.wa.gov or visit the link below. Commerce Specialist 3 – Program Manager
- New Markets Tax Credit Loan Administrator – Wells Fargo (Posted: September 14)
Community Lending and Investment Job ID # 5429030 Location: 1750 H St Nw, Washington, DC; 401 B Street San Diego, CA Job Description At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
- Senior Director, Capital Markets – Enterprise Community Investment (Posted: September 12)
The Senior Director, Capital Markets – New Business Development will be responsible for raising new capital for our low-income housing tax credit programs. The position will coordinate with originators, local market leaders and other Capital Markets team members to develop and secure opportunities for new capital.
- Senior Director, Community Investments – Aegon Realty Advisors (Posted: August 31)
Location: San Francisco CA, Cedar Rapids IA, Baltimore MD or NYC Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Overview: This position will be with AEGON Asset Management, the organization which oversees asset management for many of Transamerica’s insurance and operating companies as well as third party clients. The global AEGON Asset Management organization has operations in Europe,