Management Innovation: Financial
Recognizes outstanding innovation in financial management to strengthen agency operations and achieve strategic objectives.
Management Innovation entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to a management challenge or opportunity
- Achieve measurable improvements in agency operations
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.
Washington State Housing Finance Commission (Winner)
MassHousing utilizes reinsurance to strengthen and enhance its mortgage insurance fund.
Washington State Housing Finance Commission (Winner):
"Program Investment Fund"
PIF is a steadily growing, constantly replenishing fund that has enhanced communities and benefited families throughout Washington.