- May 18, 2018by Katelynn HarrisOn May 17, the congressional Joint Economic Committee (JEC) held a hearing to consider the potential positive impacts that Opportunity Zones tax incentives, enacted in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, could have for low-income communities.
- May 16, 2018by Katelynn HarrisA recent study issued by CohnReznick found Low Income Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit) properties to be operating better than in any other period during the program’s history.
- May 15, 2018by Katelynn HarrisThe Terner Center for Housing Innovations at UC Berkley (The Terner Center), in partnership with the California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC), recently highlighted the impact living in affordable housing has on residents’ economic mobility and other positive outcomes.
- April 3, 2018by Katelynn HarrisA recent Government Accountability Office (GAO) report considering public housing conversions under the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program.
- March 6, 2018by Katelynn HarrisThe Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition (AHTCC) is currently accepting entries for the 24th Annual Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards.