Greg is a Senior Legislative and Policy Associate. You can reach him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 14, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) June 12 proposed new capital requirements for the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- May 24, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) will soon propose capital requirements for the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, FHFA Director Mel Watt told the Senate Banking Committee during a May 23 hearing.
- May 23, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Senate today voted to confirm Brian Montgomery’s nomination to serve as Commissioner of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and HUD Assistant Secretary for Housing.
- May 23, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. House of Representatives on May 22 passed legislation, the “Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act” (S. 2155), that amends federal banking law and financial regulations.
- May 22, 2018by Greg ZagorskiSingle-family loans originated through state HFA programs perform substantially better than similar loans to low- and moderate-income (LMI) borrowers, according to a working paper published yesterday by Fannie Mae.