Greg is a Senior Legislative and Policy Associate. You can reach him directly at email@example.com.
- July 31, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) announced today that it is extending the comment period for a proposed rule that would establish new capital requirements for the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- July 31, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. Senate earlier today passed legislation, S. 1182, extending the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) through November 30.
- July 26, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe U.S. House of Representatives yesterday voted to extend the authorization for the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) for four months through November 30.
- July 24, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Senate Banking Committee earlier today held a hearing to examine nominees for two key HUD positions: Michael Bright to serve as president of Ginnie Mae and Rae Oliver Davis to serve as HUD’s Inspector General (IG).
- July 24, 2018by Greg ZagorskiThe Senate Banking Committee last week held a hearing to consider the nomination of Kathleen Kraninger to serve as Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).