- April 12, 2018by Glenn GalloConsumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Acting Director Mick Mulvaney this week appeared before the House Financial Services Committee and the Senate Banking Committee to discuss the Bureau’s Semi-Annual Report to Congress.
- April 9, 2018by Glenn GalloThe U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) earlier today published a notice in the Federal Register soliciting nominations for eight individuals to serve on the Housing Counseling Federal Advisory Committee (HCFAC).
- March 28, 2018by Glenn GalloThe U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) last week announced proposed changes to the maps it uses to determine whether certain areas are eligible for Rural Housing Service’s (RHS) single-family and multifamily housing programs.
- March 20, 2018by Glenn GalloAccording to the recent NLIHC study, there are 11.2 million extremely low-income (ELI) renter households in the United States — nearly 26 percent of all renter households and almost 10 percent of all households.
- March 2, 2018by Glenn GalloThe U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) earlier this week published a Request for Proposals (RFP) soliciting applications from qualified non-profit organizations and public housing authorities (PHA) who will provide legal and technical assistance to organizations seeking to acquire Rural Housing Service (RHS) Section 515 properties with maturing mortgages.