Combating Homelessness: Recognizes programs that best provide affordable housing and services for individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Housing for Persons with Special Needs: Recognizes programs, other than those focused primarily on combating homelessness, that best provide affordable housing and services for persons with special needs.
Special Needs Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.