Encouraging New Production: Recognizes programs that best support the new construction of affordable rental housing.
Multifamily Management: Recognizes outstanding innovation in asset management or compliance monitoring practices in affordable rental housing.
Preservation and Rehabilitation: Recognizes programs that best preserve or rehabilitate affordable rental housing.
Rental Housing entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.