Federal Advocacy: Recognizes agencies demonstrating the most efficient, effective, and creative use of resources to achieve federal legislative objectives.
State Advocacy: Recognizes agencies demonstrating the most efficient, effective, and creative use of resources to achieve state legislative objectives.
Legislative Advocacy entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Advance the overall mission of the agency
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Demonstrate coalition building
- Forge effective relationships with state and/or federal legislators
- Achieve strategic objectives
- Anticipate, identify, and prioritize legislative issues
- Reach target audiences
- Employ analytical skills to anticipate and identify the potential ramifications of issues
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-624-7710.