Empowering New Buyers: Recognizes programs that best provide homeownership financing to HFA targeted customers.
Encouraging New Production: Recognizes programs that best encourage the new construction of affordable ownership housing.
Home Improvement and Rehabilitation: Recognizes programs that best provide home improvement and rehabilitation financing to HFA targeted customers.
Homeownership entries will be judged on the degree to which they:
- Are innovative
- Are replicable
- Respond to an important state housing need
- Demonstrate measurable benefits to HFA targeted customers
- Have a proven track record of success in the marketplace
- Provide benefits that outweigh costs
- Demonstrate effective use of resources
- Effectively employ partnerships
- Achieve strategic objectives
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-624-7710.