Faces of Home Stories
- HFA NewsFebruary 20, 2015
- HFA NewsDecember 23, 2014
- HFA NewsSeptember 18, 2014
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) Board approved the issuance of up to $4.16 million in Multifamily Bonds to Walnut Court Senior Apartments in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, during its monthly meeting today.
- HFA NewsJune 19, 2014OHFA Recognizes YNDC with the Spirit of Homeownership Excellence Award;Approves More Than $13.8 Million for Affordable Housing I
In recognition of National Homeownership Month, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) Board presented the Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corporation with the 2014 Spirit of Homeownership Excellence
Award (SHEA) yesterday.
- HFA NewsJune 9, 2014Ohio HFA: Health Impact Assessment Advises Alignment in Affordable Housing Inspections Could Affect Residents
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) released today the Health Impact Assessment (HIA), a report that examines the health implications of a proposed policy to align affordable housing inspections.