Faces of Home Stories
- HFA NewsFebruary 28, 2014
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) today announced the recipients of a program designed to help prevent foreclosures and stabilize local property values through the demolition of vacant and blighted homes across the state.
- HFA NewsFebruary 27, 2014
With 80 percent of its allocated funds distributed on behalf of 16,560 Ohio homeowners facing foreclosure, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) today announced plans to bring its Save the Dream Ohio effort to a close during the next year and a half.
- HFA NewsFebruary 20, 2014
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) Board of Directors yesterday awarded more than $2.6 million through the Housing Development Assistance Program (HDAP) to provide flexible, low-interest financing for affordable housing developments across the state.
- HFA NewsJanuary 16, 2014Ohio HFA Board Bids Farwell to a Member, Awards $3.4 Million for the Development of Three Affordable Housing Communities
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) Board recognized the departure of a long-standing member yesterday. Henry Warren, Jr. retired after serving on the OHFA Board since 2008. During his tenure, Mr. Warren served on several committees including finance and single-family. The OHFA Board recognized Mr. Warren's service with a commemorative plaque.
- HFA NewsNovember 20, 2013Ohio HFA Board Awards More than $8 Million for the Development of Affordable Housing Communities in Ohio
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency Board of Directors today approved $5,000,000 through the Housing Development Loan program to provide flexible, low-interest financing for affordable housing development across the state.